Buying property is an exciting journey, and we are here to help you find the right real estate fitting your criteria as close as possible. First time home buyer, second vacation home, investment property, 1039 exchange, EB5 investment visa, 55+ community we experience all of them and we know how to assist.
We don’t require exclusive buyers’ representation; we trust that you will work with us for the excellent service we want to provide and refer your family and friends to us having the experience that we will help the client to get the best deal on the market fitting your criteria as close as possible!
So how the process works?
1. Contact us and tell us criteria what are you looking for. For example
2. We will send you a pre-qualified set of 10-20 units fitting your criteria for your consideration.
3. You select the top 5 properties for viewing.
4. We schedule appointments.
5. If you found what you were looking for, we will write purchase contract for you. We do everything electronically using Adobe Sign, DocuSign, or FormSimplicity. We will analyze what is the best offer to give by analyzing property history and market comparable.
6. We will represent you throughout the whole purchase, making sure that everything is in order, and that you feel comfortable and stress free.
7. For residential purchases with Kasia and Patrick, our brokerage, Optimar International Realty, offers inhouse escrow accounts and title company, securing your down payments with us.
I highly recommend Patrick to anyone looking for a home. We hope to work with him again when we decide to purchase our first home!
Working with Patrick has been wonderful. The selection of homes he put together for us was exactly what we were after, and he responded to messages and calls at any time of the day. For as much as I hate the idea that I'm going to have to move again at some point in life, I'm looking forward to working with you again!
Kasia is a hard working real estate professional. The best in South Florida! Cares about her clients and will never leave any questions unanswered.